Saturday, September 20, 2008

Reorganization of Pilgrimage

So, as I was walking in Carlsbad the other day, it occurred to me that the pilgrimage should begin in Los Angeles (my birth city) and then end in San Diego (my chosen city). I spent my first year of life in the Venice Beach area, so I think it would make sense to start the pilgrimage from Venice Beach. Plus, I would love to see what Venice Beach is like now. We might even spend a day there meeting all the characters and street performers.
Another detail that emerged: in order to cover the costs of postage (94 cents per international postcard), I could set up a request for donations of 94 cents. For that 94 cents, the person could choose which country to sponsor. Their picture would appear on this blog as the person who funded the postage for a particular country.

No comments: