Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Postcards Now at MCASD in La Jolla





Today marks the first day that my postcards are available at the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego's gift shop which is located in La Jolla, California.
Here's the thank you email that was sent to Hugh Davies, Director of MCASD.

Hugh M. Davies, Ph.D., The David C. Copley Director:

Thank you so much for accepting my Patron Saint of Postcards art series in the MCASD gift shop in La Jolla. It is with a great sense of gratitude that I write to you today as I have been diligently crafting these one-of-a-kind postcards for many years. You have truly made my year brighter. If I can be of further service to you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Your Humble Servant,
The Patron Saint of Postcards
Leah Stella Stephens

No comments: