Friday, October 10, 2008

Letter to Aunt Bonnie



Letter to Aunt Bonnie, the Seamstress from Montana:

Dear Bonnie,

Hello and how are you? I'm requesting your help on another sewing project. Starting on New Year's Day, my friend Alex and I are going on a pilgrimage to LA and making a film of the journey. So, I'll need a cape and another postcard apron for this escapade. I've enclosed the designs and I intentionally made it simple so that you can improvise if you want. Also, keep all the scrap material because I'd like an apron made to match the cape. The pockets can be white this time, not see-thru. If you want me to send another mock-up, let me know. Otherwise, just follow the color scheme and general design of the cape. I'm so grateful to have you as my Aunt. Thank you so much for helping my dreams find their way into the world.

Love,
Leah Stella

No comments: