Thursday, March 25, 2010

This feels like homework


After spending an evening gorging on new artists I discovered on Facebook (Junko Mizuno and Ciou Hell) I realized that I'm neglecting my own blog. I have urges to make new postcards of Missouri and Kansas, but then I realize that I first have to get all sorts of other things done, all of which cost a great deal: 1. Back taxes I owe to the state of Kansas 2. Toys and other necessities for my child 3. Taxes I owe to California for early disbursement of my 401k. 4. Exterior HousePaint for my car so I can paint over a certain person's name and face 5. A new car door handle for the passenger side.
By the way, I really need to get that car door handle replaced because it is unopenable right now. It broke off during the cold cold morning last winter. I am considering starting a club to raise money for that door handle. I think I'll post a photo of the pathetic thing here.

3 comments:

Alex Chiu said...

hope you get that handle!

Judy Lewd said...

good luck on the handle. is it irony that you need to get a handle for your car in order to get a handle on your life?

also do you realize that painting over someone's face that's on your car is actually on your to do list?

this must be one crazy car... for real.

Stellabelle said...

thanks for the wishes